PUBG Mobile is more a fun game than a serious combat battle. In the hunt of kills, we most often play ‘Solo vs Squad’. Why? because WE LOVE KILLS, and who doesn’t? The concept of the game actually says the same – kill more and more enemies and get to the chicken dinner.
The gameplay is usually available in three formats – solo, duo, and squad. However, it is also interesting to note that the squad game can also be played in Solo vs Squad. This type of format allows a player to hunt more and more enemies and simultaneously helps him to increase the KD ratio.
The format looks simple to explain, however, winning a Solo vs Squad is is not everyone’s cup of tea. Here are a few tips from writer to win every ‘Solo vs Squad’ game:
1. Find a shelter: The key point that needs to be considered in a ‘Solo vs Squad’ game is to find a shelter whenever you encounter a squad. Engaging in open combat is quite a risky thing. Hence, first, find shelter and then shoot at the enemies.
2. Good weapons: A perfect combo of guns always hands you an upper hand in the game. If you using an AR without any attachments or scopes, or you are carrying an SMG without any extended mag, there would be least chances to dominate a ‘Solo vs Squad’ game. Added to this, carrying a sniper is a good choice.
3. 1 vs 1 situation: In most of the cases, the enemies’ squad usually consists of pro players, therefore, encountering full squad at a time is a fool thing. Instead, tackle one player at a time. This reduces the chances of getting killed by the squad.
4. Level 3 accessories: Having neck to neck fight with a squad involves damage to both helmetand the waist. In such situations, it is always beneficial to carry Level 3 backpack, waist, and a helmet.
5. No blind rush: A blind rush into a building full of enemies is a foolish thing. In a ‘Solo vs Squad’ situation, a blind rush can push you back to the lobby. Therefore, rush but with a clear mind.