The growing addiction of PUBG Mobile has led to another incident where a man from Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh drank acid instead of regular water. The youth was found intensively busy in the game that he mistakenly confused a bottle of acid with water.
As per the recent reports, the guy is said to be in the hospital under the eyes of a senior doctor in Madya Pradesh. The medical reports of the young man show his wellness, however, the doctors advised him to stay away from gadgets for a month.
“Excess of Anything is Bad”
The whole incident took place when the youth was busy in an intense battle to get a chicken dinner. He was so keen on the battle that he completely forget why we use an acid. The acid not only transferred him to the hospital but also adversely damaged his intestines.
The incidents regarding PUBG Mobile addiction is not a new thing. As reported earlier, a man from Jammu also damaged himself physically for not winning satisfactory chicken dinners.
Considering such incidents, many state governments in India have taken some measures to prevent any further doing. A month ago, the government of Gujarat has also taken possible actions for the same.
Not just in India, but, China is also very strict on PUBG Mobile addiction. The Chinese version of PUBG Mobile has been introduced to ‘age limit’ concept where young kids wouldn’t be able to waste more and more time on PUBG Mobile.
Are these actions needed?
PUBG Mobile is a great time-killing action game. The game is also a good source of entertainment. But, again, as the above quote says; too much of everything is bad, even if it is PUBG Mobile.